To obtain access to full text of journal and articles you must register!
- Article name
- APPLYING MODEL-BASED APPROACH TO PRODUCT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Tolok A. V., , firstname.lastname@example.org, Institute of Control Sciences RAS named after V. A. Trapeznikov, Moscow, Russia
Kovalyov S. P., , email@example.com, Federal State Government-Financed Scientific Establishment "Institute of Control Sciences named after V. A. Trapeznikov of the Russian Academy of Sciences", Moscow, Russia
- Model-Based Systems Engineering / product lifecycle management / operational monitoring / functional-voxel model / category theory
- 2015 Issue 2 Pages 3 - 9
- Code EDN
- Code DOI
- The paper is devoted to lifecycle management for technical products on the basis of Model-Based Systems Engineering. It is shown to be possible to reduce lifecycle management to manipulating a complex of heterogeneous interconnected models responsible for all product's parts and aspects. For example, functional-voxel models are employed for effective estimation of mechanical impact on product in operational conditions. Constructive logic and category theory apparatus is employed for mathematical modeling and calculating lifecycle operations. The approach is planned for validation in the course of the project aimed at development of the Russian product lifecycle management system.
- To obtain access to full text of journal and articles you must register!