To obtain access to full text of journal and articles you must register!
- Article name
- BUILDING A WEB SERVICES PLATFORM INDEPENDENT SERVICE-ORIENTED CIRCUIT DESIGN CAD
- Gridin V. N., , firstname.lastname@example.org, Federal State Institution of Science Center for Information Technology in the Design of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
Anisimov V. I., , email@example.com, Center for Information Technology in the design of the RAS, Moscow, Russia
Ahmad A. D., , , Saint-Petersburg State Electrotechnical University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- internet technologies / computer-aided design / circuit design automation / web services / distributed systems
- 2017 Issue 3 Pages 12 - 19
- Code EDN
- Code DOI
- The problems of the construction of a platform-independent service-oriented automation system schematic design based on Internet technology. It is noted that in the construction of web services for such systems is necessary to ensure the efficient transmission and reception of a large number of arguments with simple and complex data types. It is necessary to take into account the possible web service work in heterogeneous environments, when client and server applications are written in different languages. The technique of bringing the complex data types in a unified form, which ensures high reliability of client-server interactions in heterogeneous environments. It is shown that the WSDL document, the Web service must be complemented with the necessary information to build client applications and the structure of the additional information set method, which should be part of the web service.
- To obtain access to full text of journal and articles you must register!