To obtain access to full text of journal and articles you must register!
- Article name
- AUTOMATED DESIGN OF CERAMIC PRODUCTS
- Batrshina G. S., , email@example.com, Bashkir State University, Ufa, Bashkortostan, Russia
Batrshina S. I., , firstname.lastname@example.org, Bashkir State University, Ufa, Bashkortostan, Russia
Akhmetov A. V., , email@example.com, Bashkir State University, Ufa, Bashkortostan, Russia
- 3D-model and mold / import substitution / ceramic insulator / design / electrocorundum / chamotte / phosphate binders
- 2022 Issue 3 Pages 3 - 8
- Code EDN
- Code DOI
- The article describes the technology of preparation of ceramic mass, binder, mixing of mass components and molding of ceramic product (insulator) in a mold modeled and printed on a 3D printer, usually features the mass technology of crushing specimens, grinding crystals of raw materials of the sidewall, as well as laboratory equipment involved in the technological process. The developed ceramic product is used in furnaces for heat treatment of boron tool parts, where in quenching units the most important elements of the furnace are insulators, from which the fastening structures of the heating elements are made. Based on the results of the conducted research, a technology for obtaining new refractory raw materials for the ceramic industry and composite materials based on phosphate binders is proposed.
- BUY for read the full text of article
- 500.00 rub