To obtain access to full text of journal and articles you must register!
- Article name
- COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF ARCHIMATE VISUAL MODELING TECHNOLOGY
- Vlasov A. I., , email@example.com, FSBEIHE "Bauman Moscow State Technical University", Moscow, Russia
Zubkova A. I., , firstname.lastname@example.org, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia
Koroleva Ju. P., , email@example.com, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia
- enterprise architecture / visual modeling language / ArchiMate / enterprise and engineering systems / semantic integrity / visualization / integrated view / enterprise system / diagrams / interface / graphical tools
- 2022 Issue 3 Pages 9 - 16
- Code EDN
- Code DOI
- The article presents a comparative analysis of visual modeling techniques for the architecture of information management and material flows of an enterprise using the ArchiMate method as an example. The generalization and systematization of the main properties of the visual modeling language of the ArchiMate method has been carried out. A comparative analysis was carried out, the positive and negative qualities of this visual language were summarized for the presentation of corporate and engineering systems. Such functional factors of visual modeling as: the quality and completeness of the implemented model, tools, diagrams, modeling layers, semantic integrity, customization, duplication and visualization flexibility are analyzed. Considering functional factors when choosing visual modeling tools allows you to create more open and extensible models. Based on the results of a comparative analysis, the positive aspects of the ArchiMate modeling language are summarized and recommendations are given for its use in the context of the digital transformation of industry and the introduction of Industry 4.0 components into modern production.
- BUY for read the full text of article
- 500.00 rub