To obtain access to full text of journal and articles you must register!
- Article name
- REQUIREMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AS A TOOL FOR ASSESSING PROJECT PROGRESS
- Zhdanova O. V., , firstname.lastname@example.org, "Proryv" Joint Stock Company, Moscow, Russia
Stolyarov O. N., , Stolyarov_ON@aep.ru, "Atomenergoproekt" Joint Stock Company, Moscow, Russia
- requirements management system / controlling / project rating / project requirements / algorithm for generating a summary indicator of the project / Proryv project
- 2022 Issue 3 Pages 17 - 20
- Code EDN
- Code DOI
- The purpose of this article is to show how, with the help of technical solutions, a Requirements management system can be used not only as a database for current project requirements, but also as a tool for monitoring the project progress at all stages, including R&D, thus providing information and analytical support for decision-making processes in project management. An innovative scheme for applying the concept of controlling for the project requirements management using Proryv Project as a case study is described.
- BUY for read the full text of article
- 500.00 rub