To obtain access to full text of journal and articles you must register!
- Article name
- INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECT OF LOW AMBIENT TEMPERATURES ON THE THERMOELASTIC STATE OF ELECTROFUSION WELDED JOINT OF POLYETHYLENE PIPES
- Starostin N. P., , email@example.com, Institute of oil and gas problems SB RAS, Yakutsk, Russia
Ammosova O. A., , firstname.lastname@example.org, Institute of oil and gas problems SB RAS, Yakutsk, Russia
Tikhonov R. S., , email@example.com, Oil and Gas Research Institute Siberian Branch of the RAS, Yakutsk, Russia
- mathematical modeling / thermal process / thermoelastic state / welding / polyethylene pipe / sleeve / phase transformation / finite element method / low temperatures
- 2022 Issue 3 Pages 41 - 47
- Code EDN
- Code DOI
- Calculating results of the dynamics of the temperature field and the stress-strain state of an electrofusion welded joint of polyethylene pipes at various ambient temperatures are presented in this article. The size of the molten zone, when welding happens according to a regulated regime at low temperatures, is significantly smaller than at an allowable temperature. Calculations show that welding at low temperatures can lead to such undesirable effects as low pressure between the pipe and the sleeve and high values of residual stresses.
- BUY for read the full text of article
- 500.00 rub