FSUE "All-Russian Research Institute of Interindustry Information – a Federal Information and Analytical Centre of the Defense Industry" was founded in 1968.
The main objective of the Institute was provision interindustry exchange of information between the defense complex of the country and sectors of the economy in order to improve the technological level of the latter.
One method of achieving this goal was creation of the Scientific Editions for publication specific achievements and developments of the military-industrial complex.
Currently FSUE "VIMI" is the founder of seven interindustry Scientific Editions:
The interindustry scientific and technical journal
“DEFENSE INDUSTRY ACHIEVEMENTS - RUSSIAN SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL PROGRESS” (DIARSTP)
("Oboronnyj kompleks - naucno-tehniceskomu progressu Rossii")
("Voprosy zaŝity informacii")
("Èkologiâ promyšlennogo proizvodstva")
("Mežotraslevaâ informacionnaâ služba")
We inform You that the scientific and methodical journal "Interindustry Information Service" ceases to be published, starting from the 2nd issue of 2016.
Publications editions reflect the structure, trends and challenges of the modern defense industry, enhance the effectiveness of interindustry exchange of scientific and technical information, promotion, and accelerate the introduction of the latest achievements and developments of Russian scientists, as well as serve as a communication platform for the discussion of current issues of the industry, and at the same time are an effective source of information for people directly makers in the field of technical and investment policy of the defense industry.
All scientific editions are published more than 30 years:
- including the decisions of the Higher Attestation Commission (HAC) under the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia in the list of peer-reviewed scientific journals, which should be published the main results of theses for the degree of candidate and doctoral degrees;
- represented in the subscription catalog of the Russian Universal Scientific Electronic Library (RUSEL) (www.elibrary.ru), where you can get electronic versions of journal issues, as well as individual articles from 2005 to the current time;
- metadata issues editions FSUE "Scientific and Tecnical Center of The Defence Complex "Kompas" during the same time period included in the database of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).
More detailed information on thematic focus editions, editorial staff and abstracts of articles can be found on this site in a special section of each journal.
Also on this site are available in open access article journal issues for 2003 - 2013 years in electronic format PDF, paid access contains articles and individual issues of magazines (for 2014 - 2016 years) electronically in PDF.
You can create order from you are interested in articles and journal issues in his personal account and then pay for it through payment service Robokassa.
Publishing through FSUE "Scientific and Tecnical Center of The Defence Complex "Kompas" are available (on request) PDF version of each issue of the edition since its release.
Request in any form (with the name, year and issue of the edition, its details, e-mail and name of contact person) addressed email@example.com.
We will upload to our site full text of all editions issues, gradually deepening retrospective, starting from the current, and finishing first.
Watch the content of the site!
We offer you cooperation with the editors of editions FSUE "Scientific and Tecnical Center of The Defence Complex "Kompas" for placement on the pages of our scientific publications on a regular basis:
- Thematic research papers executives, leading researchers, developers, graduate and doctoral students of your company;
- The results of ongoing research, development and ongoing projects, as well as problems that occur in daily business operations and approaches to their solution;
- Reports and speeches held by you of scientific and technical conferences, seminars, etc.;
- Other relevant information for you, corresponding to the thematic focus of editions.
We also offer an editorial issue subscription for the second half of 2016 and 2017 on our publications in accordance with the core business and with the section of science and technology interests of your company.