To obtain access to full text of journal and articles you must register!
- Article name
- APPLICATION OF SCANNING CONTACT POTENTIOMETER METHOD FOR MECHANICAL TESTING OF MATERIALS
- Surin V. I., , VISurin@mephi.ru, National Nuclear University «MEPHI», Moscow, Russia
Shulga A. V., , AVShulga@mephi.ru, National Research Nuclear University "MEPHI", Moscow, Russia
Vostrenkov Yu. Yu., , , National Research Nuclear University "MEPHI", Moscow, Russia
Kokryakov R. A., , , National Research Nuclear University "MEPHI", Moscow, Russia
- contact scanning potentiometry method / physical and mechanical tensile testing of materials / automation of measurements
- 2015 Issue 2 Pages 24 - 31
- Code EDN
- Code DOI
- The results of applying the method of scanning contact potentiometer in terms of physical and mechanical testing of heat-resistant corrosion-resistant steel 12X18H10T austenitic heat-resistant corrosion-resistant steel 20X13 martensitic and pro-eutectoid carbon steel 45 for testing tensile testing machine P-5. To automate the measurement process and control experiment developed information-measuring system. During the tensile test in accordance with GOST 1497-84 and the international standard ISO 6892-1 positioning transmitters carried by software using a PC, and the results of the experiment in the form of the loading curve and meet the diagnostic signal is displayed on the screen virtual appliance. Curves local (spot) deformation in the formation of a local narrowing of the sample and analyze the results.
- To obtain access to full text of journal and articles you must register!